Have fun on this HG RP! We try to make the environment fun and safe for all users!♥♥

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jade Casteilla !D1! FINISHED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Puppy

Panemite Dollars : 24

PostSubject: Jade Casteilla !D1! FINISHED   Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:16 pm

Name: Jade Casteilla
BirthDate: December 19th
District: 1
Financial Status: Extremely Wealthy

Physical Appearance:
Jade is very thin, but with a lot of muscle due to her vigorous career training. Her hair is long and black, often having a bit of it slung over her shoulder to the front of her. Her teeth are straight and white, with a small nose and deep green eyes above that. She stands at a tall 5 feet and 7 inches and her weight is average for that, mostly from muscle. Her skin is a dark tannish color from being in the sun a lot during training. Often Jade uses a tiny bit of makeup to make herself more beautiful in her opinion, even though she already thinks she is the most beautiful person on the planet.
Style:
-Hair: see above
-Clothes: she likes to wear tight clothes on her, most of the time some sort of t-shirt

Talents: -3 or More-
-Strong
-Cunning
-Manipulative
Flaws: -2 or more-
-Thinks she is the best at everything
-Thinks everyone likes her
-Pride
-Plays with people's feelings about her
-Career Training
-Blood
-Acting
-Her mother's work (Her mother works with jewelry)
Dislikes: -4 or more-
-Broccoli
-"Hippies"
-People from lower districts
-Non-Careers

Personality:
Jade is violent, very violent I should say. Her favorite part of the day is when she is in career training, cutting of a dummy's limbs and having a reward of fake blood burst forth. During training her large amount pride gets even larger and she thinks she is the most amazing person in the whole world and everyone likes and her and she is astounding at everything she does. Also, one of her favorite pastimes is playing with how boys feel about her by using the acting classes she took to her advantage.

Family:
-Mother
-Father(the mayor)
-Younger Sister(12)
-Older Brother (18)
-5 Cousins
-2 Aunts
-2 Uncles

Pets:
A Cat named Moonfart (sister named it when she was 6)
Fears:
-Chocking
-Get laughed at
-Actually falling in love with someone
-Not making it to at least fourth place in the hunger games
-Not getting a chance to be in the hunger games
-Starvation (ikr.)

Brief History: -200 WORDS OR MORE-

When Jade was a little girl, with her older brother, and her mother, and her father the mayor, her little sister was born. Jade loved her sister immediately despite that she always asked for a cat over and over again which became quite annoying. When Jade's little sister was six, they finally got a cat. It was all black except for a little moon shaped mark near it's tale. So her sister, who got to pick the name, decided to call it moonfart.

When Jade was a small girl, approximately eight years old a few years after her sister was born, she started career training. Jade was good at it immediately which started to build up her pride, which grew and grew until it was immensely large.

Jade had mostly an easy life really. Her family didn't really struggle to survive and with her father being the mayor all they always had a ton of extra money.

Sexuality: Straight/Heterosexual

Faceclaim: Selena Gomez

Color: Multiple

Other: Hi! From THGTrilogy

Last edited by Puppy on Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trist

Panemite Dollars : 44

PostSubject: Re: Jade Casteilla !D1! FINISHED   Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:59 pm

Hey Puppy! I'll be checking Jade today.
So, reading this the appearance section didn't really paint a picture inside my head.
Jade is very thin, but with a lot of muscle due to her vigorous career training. Her hair is long and black, often having a bit of it slung over her shoulder to the front of her. Her teeth are straight and white, with a small nose and deep green eyes above that.

It seems to jump back and forth a little bit to me, but that's just me. How tall is she? Is she well-fed? How much does she weigh? Her Skin color? Does she use any make-up to perk herself up a little bit? Basically I would like a little bit more definition inside the Appearance area.

So, for now I say she's not accepted. :c

Reply once those edits have been made!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puppy

Panemite Dollars : 24

PostSubject: Re: Jade Casteilla !D1! FINISHED   Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:41 pm

I hope it's OK now. Sorry I was never to good at appearance sections.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trist

Panemite Dollars : 44

PostSubject: Re: Jade Casteilla !D1! FINISHED   Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:34 pm

Accepted!
Welcome to D1, Jade!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jade Casteilla !D1! FINISHED   

Back to top Go down